Thursday, September 20, 2007

HUmpty Dumpty



Due to a lack of connectivity time, and the sublime brillalliance of other blogs , words have become as blind mice while pictures speak volumes. Though what they utter relies on my shutter
speed
The one pic is of 3 maidens and a phoenix + egg atop the Hotel Europa. The other comes from the woods on the outskirts of Prague called Divokej Sarka [ Sharka] which means Wild Sarka [ a girls mname]
which at present will not appear on the page, but if clicked may appear.

3 comments:

FilmNoir23 said...

You are amassing quite a vibrant collection of photos my friend!

Excellent stuff, and I think it's awesome that you are exploring the mysteries of Prague...you are very lucky in my mind. What a magickal place.

aferrismoon said...

It is a fine city. I feel it has some connexion to those who left for the Americas - Bohemian Grove, Budweiser beer. it complete lack of destruction in WW2 - like Stalin and Hitler both didn't destroy it.
Libuse [ liboosha] saw the city in a dream and it's known as the Mother of all cities.
Praha comes from the root for the world 'threshold' [ I believe]. Its perhaps one of the astrological cities [ whatever they may be] and possibly comes under LEO.
There are a deal of OWLs here , which I will post soon, well not all of them.
Rudolf II welcomd John Dee and the magickal set.
Your present work reads well, cogent, humorous and in4mative. Lack of regular connexion stops me from more contributions
Aloha

FilmNoir23 said...

I understand on lack of connexion...I too am in that place now myself. Having to spend more time in bars with wifi after work to write now. Oh darn, right?