Friday, January 7, 2011

Aferriscopes

Klik to biggerise

Trying to start the outboard



Lunchtime nap



Inquisitive


Think Thunk Thought


Waistline


Visitors from Ukrajina in front of Saint Vaclav


Actress in 1940s fashion


Legii Most [Bridge] with, in the background,the dome of Parliament and beyond the Castle



Silver-slider


Prague Castle , Petřin Tower and Strahov after rain with evening sky


Jackdaw walking by the Vltava


Vietnamska at Holešovice Market


Icon of Christ in Saint Michael's Orthodox church, Prague

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super photos!

- Aangirfan

Penny said...

Hey aferrismoon!

Nice pics. Were you out and about?

aferrismoon said...

Cheers Aang and Penny

Out and about over the last couple of years.

I walk from place to place most days for my job so keep the camera on me for those moments worth a snap.

Penny said...

I like the bird, but then i like birds in general...

Alex Robinson said...

Wonderful!

I think you charmed the actress - for that is such a charming pic

cheers

aferrismoon said...

Hi Pen

I have a few more bird photos so shall put them up for your delight some time.

I was surprised with it too, Alex.

cheers

Penny said...

thanks !